M.S. & Ph.D. students opportunities
Two to four students opportunities are available each year, both to domestic (China) and international students. There is also potential for hosting international students who hold an overseas scholarship.
- Strong academic track record (research, data analysis & write-up et a.,)
- Ideas for a potential project.
- Research background in plant ecology, ecophysiology, biological statistics or functional modeling.
I am always keen to recruit good postdoctoral.
Candidates are required to have strong data analysis and writing skills. Experience in biological statistics, functional traits, and process modeling are highly preferred. The positions are typically funded for two years. Salary will be commensurate with experience (130k to 300k CNY per year, with the possibility to 400k CNY; The average per capita net income of Wuhan residents is around 70 k CNY).
Materials for application
- A cover letter describing your research experiences, interests and goals (less than 2000 words)
- A copy of CV
- A research proposal
- The contact information of three references
Please get in touch by Email if you are interested in these positions.
Candidates are typically evaluated by the committee members within 20 days after receiving the materials, and the successful candidates will be invited to the campus to have the interviews.